LIVINGSTON, AL 35470 US
1. Is briefed by the Department Technician on the daily production objectives for scheduling jobs, addressing quality issues, workforce issues or training, and scheduled routine maintenance/repairs.
2. Responsible for attending any training initiated by the Supervisor, Management, Safety Coordinator, and/or HR. This includes Synchronous Flow Training and all Food Product Safety training and adherence, including HACCP and pre-requisites if applicable (GMPs SOP, Make-Ready Checklist, CCPs, Allergen Awareness, Food Defense, and contaminants such as wood, metal, and glass.)
3. Responsible for housekeeping in your assigned production area for your assigned shift.
4. Assist the Department Technician to maintain quality control standards for product manufactured on your machine on your shift according to the SOPs of the company and customer specifications.
5. Responsible for not letting any product (cases, pallets) move on to the next process (Shipping/Inventory) or shift that has been marked for inspection or rejected.
6. Locates, sets-up, seals, stacks and bands or wraps pallets according to customer specifications located in the job jacket.
7. Moves skids to a designated area using a hand truck or forklift according to the SOPs of the company.
1. Manual Dexterity The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hand to grasp, manipulate, or assemble things.
2. Static Strength The ability to lift 40 lbs. Or more.